We have a family lounge for ICN (Intensive Care Nursery) families and friends located outside the ICN's secure doors, which provide:
- A computer for you to use
- Ice and water machine
Please do not leave your children unattended in the lounge.
Also, there is a rooftop patio for all families of the ICN and Birthing Pavilion to use, open seasonally. There is no smoking on the patio–it is locked at night for your safety.
Restrooms near the ICN
The closest restrooms to the ICN are in the hallway across from the rooftop patio.
There is a private room just outside the ICN for breastfeeding moms who need to pump. Staff will be happy to show you and give you the code for the lock on the door. Otherwise, please feel free to pump at your baby's bedside if that is more comfortable for you.
- There are pumps in the room with plenty of containers and a place to clean your equipment.
- If you have any questions about pumping and breastfeeding, please ask your nurse.
- Please bring your expressed breast milk to your bedside. Your nurse will refrigerate or freeze the milk for you in a bin labeled just for your baby.
Molly's Place / Family Center
Molly's Place is a staffed, welcoming space for families and a place to find health information.
Located on Level 6 near the parking garage, the space provides:
- Connections to community resources
- Free snacks and coffee
- Play area for small children