Ask your nurse if you would like to talk to a Lactation Consultant, Child Life, Social Worker, clergy, or any other member of the ICN (Intensive Care Nursery) team.
You can also take advantage of the following support resources:
- Read announcements to learn something new and speak to other families and ICN staff.
- Meet with our March of Dimes/Family Support specialist to learn about educational opportunities and support options.
Child Life Specialists help to support children in the hospital setting. They can help you find words for how to talk to older siblings about:
- Your new baby's special beginning and unique needs
- Supporting a sibling's first visit to the ICN
- Offering guidance in supporting your baby's development
- Aiding you in identifying ways to bond with your baby while in the ICN
Please ask a nurse or member of the care team if you would like to meet with a Child Life Specialist.