Help us provide the best care to infants, children, and adolescents by getting involved! Dartmouth Health Children's offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities through the year!
Here are some ideas for getting involved:
- Volunteer with patients: Assist our Child Life team or our Family Center to help provide services to promote population health and enhance the patient experience.
- Become an ambassador: Attend a special event to show your support of the care and compassion provided at Dartmouth Health Children's.
- Get involved with our fundraising: We host special events and projects throughout the year, which help us fundraise to support the services we offer. Philanthropy is critical to our success. We welcome your participation as a donor and volunteer in planning and hosting our fun-filled events. An up-to-date schedule and listing of opportunities are available in our events section.
- Join our Family Advisory Board: Made up of parents and Dartmouth Health Children's leadership, the board promotes patient and family-centered care. You can help the board by making suggestions to improve care or work on special projects.
- Join the Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC) in Manchester, NH: Represent the patient voice to improve quality, education, communication, and the patient experience in the health care setting.