Project Access Medication Assistance
- Access 2 Wellness: A broad selection of assistance programs that offer more than 1,000 prescription medications, for free or at a discount, to those who qualify.
- Free Medicine Program: Established by volunteers, we help patients substantially reduce or completely eliminate prescription drug costs.
- PhRMA's Medication Assistance Tool: A partnership bringing together America’s pharmaceutical companies, doctors, other health care providers, patient advocacy organizations, and community groups to help qualifying patients who lack prescription coverage get the medications they need through the public or private program that is right for them.
- Rx Assist: A nonprofit group that provides information to health care providers to help patients get medications.
- Rx Hope: A patient assistance company partially funded by pharmaceutical manufacturers for patients who may qualify for no-cost medications.
- Together RX Access: A free prescription savings program for eligible individuals/families who lack prescription coverage and are not eligible for Medicare.