Child Care Resources

National child care resources

Nationally, parents can find out information about child care and locate local resources on the Child Care Aware® of America website.

New Hampshire child care resources

New Hampshire provides resources and referrals for child care through the agencies listed below. Child care scholarships are also available for families who are income eligible. To find out more about child care scholarships, contact the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services at 1-800-852-3345.

New Hampshire district office child care resource and referral network

N.H. Community Technical College @ Berlin
Toll-Free: 1-800-445-4525 Telephone:(603) 752-1113 x1462

Lakes Region Community Services
Telephone: (603) 528-0274
Toll-Free: 1-800-649-8817 x174

Claremont 21st Century
Toll-Free: 1-877-212-7267
Telephone: (603) 543-4295

Easter Seals
Toll-Free: 1-800-870-8728
Telephone: (603) 621-3501

Easter Seals
Toll Free: 1-800-307-2737 x9172
Telephone: (603) 226-3791

Nashua Area Child Care Resource & Referral Service
Toll-Free: 1-800-852-0632
Telephone: (603) 883-7726 x718

Lakes Region Community Services
Toll-Free: 1-866-261-7555

Rockingham Community Action
Child Care Services
Toll-Free: 1-800-310-8333
Telephone: (603) 893-8446

Southwestern Community Services
Toll-Free: 1-800-529-0005
Telephone: (603) 352-7512 x163

Toll-Free: 1-888-440-4914
Telephone: (603) 516-1190

Vermont child care resources

Vermont provides referrals and subsidy for child care through the agencies listed below. For more information on eligibility for child care subsidy or for more information about child care resources in the state of Vermont, go to the Vermont Bright Future Child Care website.

Vermont local child care referral and subsidy offices

Addison (Middlebury, VT)
Mary Johnson Children's Center
Telephone: (802) 388-4304

Orange / North Windsor (Norwich, VT)
Child Care Project/Family Place
Telephone: (603) 646-3233
Toll-Free: (800) 639-0039

Bennington County Child Care Association
Telephone: (802) 447-6937 or (802) 447-3778

Orleans / North Essex
North East Kingdom Community Action
Telephone: (802) 334-4072

Caledonia / South Essex (St. Johnsbury) Umbrella
Telephone: (802) 748-1992

Vermont Achievement Center
Telephone:(802) 773-4365
Referral: (802) 747-0033
Toll-Free: (800) 775-2390

Chitteden (Burlington, VT)
Child Care Resource
Telephone: (802) 863-3367
Toll-Free: (800) 339-3367

South Windsor (Springfield, VT)
Springfield Area Parent Child Center
Telephone: (802) 886-5242

Franklin/Grand Isle (St. Albans)
The Family Center
Telephone: (802) 524-6574
Toll-Free: (800) 427-6574

Washington (Montpelier, VT)
The Family Center of Washington County
Telephone:(802) 828-8774

Lamoille Family Center
Telephone: (802) 888-5229

Windham Child Care Association
Telephone: (802) 257-2887