CHaD Schwartz Center Rounds are interdisciplinary forums that provide support for health providers in their often difficult and stressful roles; promote teamwork, and enhance the compassionate relationship between patients and caregivers.
They are sponsored by the Kenneth B. Schwartz Center. Rounds are the third Friday of each month. For more information, please contact us.
CHaD Schwartz Center Rounds steering committee
The steering committee of CHaD Schwartz Rounds are:
- Kristine A. Bowen, Chaplain
- Gordon Derek Callaway, PA
- Joanna F. Celenza
- Steven H. Chapman, MD, Lead
- Kristen R. Johnson, Child Life
- George A. Little, MD
- Anna S. Meyerrose
- Bridget Mudge, RN, Lead
- Robin Osborne, Facilitator
- Lucy J. Reynard, MSW, Social Work
- Hillary Spencer, MD