Internal Medicine - Pediatrics is the combination of Internal Medicine (primary care for adults) and Pediatrics (primary care for infants, children and adolescents).
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Annual well-child and well-adult physicals and preventive medical screening
- Camp and sports physical exams
- Care of young adults with childhood illnesses
- Collaborative care of complex, chronically ill patients of all ages throughout the various stages of illness
- Complex Care Primary Clinic providing full service, wraparound care for children and adults with special health care needs and their entire family.
- Consultation on behavioral and school issues
- Family planning and routine gynecological care
- Newborn care
Our providers work collaboratively with primary care patients who have a variety of chronic illnesses and medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, lung problems and gastrointestinal disorders.
We work closely with our specialty care areas and the Dartmouth Cancer Center.
Looking for a pediatrician?
We can help you find a pediatrician for your child, close to home. We provide pediatric care in the following locations:
Call us at (800) 653-0776. We can tell you which providers are accepting new patients, and who may be right for you and your family. Please have your health plan insurance card available when you call. We recommend that you call us first before contacting your insurance company.
If you are looking for other providers, or providers in a particular location, please use Find a Provider for a detailed search.