Join us as an Ambassador!
Our Ambassadors represent the heroic patients and families of Dartmouth Health Children’s and CHaD. By volunteering to share their stories, our Ambassadors (of all ages!) give hope and inspire others, support our programs and share the importance of Dartmouth Health Children’s for all children in our communities.
What it means to be an Ambassador
Ambassadors can participate in a variety of meaningful ways to show their support of the care and compassion they experience. There’s no minimum time commitment and no requirements to participate other than having a desire to inspire others!
A few examples of ways to participate as an Ambassador are as follows:
- Share your Dartmouth Health Children's story to raise awareness of our good work. Stories are used to inspire donations and provide hope to others.
- Be a guest of honor at one of our fundraising events
- Speak on our behalf at a fundraiser or community event
- Buddy up with one of our event participants to inspire and cheer on people who are fundraising for us.
- Attend a meet and greet with our community partners.
- Create your own fundraiser to support us through our Hearts in Action fundraising platform: visit our Hearts in Action website for fundraising ideas and resources.
My journey with CHaD started when I was diagnosed with leukemia. After I finished my treatment I decided to join the Ambassador Program. As a CHaD Ambassador I am able to share my story at events on behalf of the incredible staff and hospital that helped me through my treatment.Renée, CHaD Ambassador
How to become an Ambassador
Applications can be mailed toDartmouth Health Children's Community Fundraising Events
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Once we receive your application, we will contact you to learn more about your interest in the Ambassador Program.
Thank you for your interest in the Ambassador Program! Please contact email@example.com with questions.
We look forward to talking to you.