Pediatric vaccine information
- If your child is ages 6 months to 5 years and has completed their primary COVID-19 vaccine series with Moderna, and it has been at least 2 months since completion, they are eligible for the Moderna bivalent booster.
- The Pfizer vaccine for this age group has 3 vaccines as part of the full primary series. The third shot of the series uses the bivalent vaccine. No additional booster is recommended after the third vaccine.
If your child needs a COVID-19 vaccine or booster, please visit your local pharmacy or visit Vaccines.gov to find vaccination locations near you. You can also reach out to your primary care provider to check availability.
Review the CDC's COVID-19 vaccine schedule for children 6 months and older (PDF).
For more information, please refer to the following web pages:
Clinic office hours
As of April 1, 2023, we will no longer be offering COVID-19 vaccine clinics. If you need a COVID-19 vaccine, please visit your local pharmacy or visit Vaccines.gov to find vaccination locations near you. You can also reach out to your primary care provider to check availability.
Concord, Manchester, and Nashua clinic office hours
- Monday through Friday
Regular clinic visits (in-person or Telehealth visits): 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday
Urgent visits (by appointment only): 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Note: Concord pediatric patients are seen at Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics Manchester on weekends.
Lebanon clinic office hours
- Monday through Friday
Immunizations only (by appointment only): 7:00 to 8:00 am
Regular clinic visits (in-person or Telehealth visits): 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Urgent visits (by appointment only, phones open at 8:00 am for scheduling): 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
We are committed to supporting your family during these difficult times. For any questions, please call us:
- Concord: 603-226-6100
- Lebanon: 603-653-9663
- Manchester 603-695-2750
- Nashua: 603-577-4400
If you have a specialty-specific question, please call your specialty provider's office.
COVID-19 resources for families
- COVID-19 resources for families of children with special needs (PDF)
- Pediatric and Adolescent Vaccine FAQ
COVID-19 resources for medical professionals, educators, and others
- Return to Exercise Guidance After COVID-19 Infection (PDF)
- Return to Exercise Algorithm (PDF)
- Healthcare Professional RTP Screening Form (PDF)
- PCP RTP Screening Form (PDF)
- The University of Vermont Child Health Improvement Guide and Tools
- Official Dartmouth Health Children's statement - School recommendations (PDF) (updated September 24, 2021)
- Knowledge base for COVID-19 in children
- Current regional COVID-19 epidemiology and guidance
Information for schools
Published guidelines for schools
- New Hampshire (Update September 1 includes COVID-19 School Toolkit and Considerations for Transitioning Between School Instructional Models)
- Agency of Education COVID-19 Guidance for Vermont Schools
- Department of Health Schools, Colleges, and Child Care Programs
- Vermont Child Health Improvement Program CHAMP COVID-10 Updates
- Children’s Hospital Colorado (PDF)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)